Thanks so much for your interest in submitting a guest post to PullOverandLetMeOut.com. It’s always exciting to learn about new places to go see and enjoy!
Below you’ll find the submission guidelines.
- Due to the volume of guest post submissions received and the editorial calendar of the site, submitting a post does not guarantee publication on PullOverandLetMeOut.com.
- Submit your story ideas to [email protected] Add GUEST POST in the subject line. Posts must be found to be a good match and useful to the readers of this blog.
- Posts must be well-written and grammatically correct and between 300 and 500 words long.
- Please include your non-copyrighted photos when submitting a guest post. Try to keep photo size to 850×563 if at all possible. Pictures make a story stand out. Daytime, outdoor shots make a great impression.
- Links within the post should be used to contribute to the story. Any links that aren’t pertinent to the story and placed with the intent to monetize will be deleted.
- Please include a short bio about yourself ~ this will be published at the end of the guest post. (feel free to include links back to your personal website, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest pages)
- From time to time, it’s necessary to do some touch-up editing of a story. I will only contact you if a large amount of editing is necessary.
- All guest posts are non-paid.
- Once your story has been posted, I’ll notify you so you may share it with your networks. The story will also be promoted by PullOverandLetMeOut.
- Please email your guest post to [email protected] Add GUEST POST in the subject line.
- Only posts meeting these criteria will be considered.